Unlock the Economic Potential of Zambia
- Implement policies that encourage innovative and local enterprise; and strengthen them for regional and global expansion.
- Ensure that significant strategic interests are safeguarded for the country and in the ownership and control of Zambians.
- Selecting the most competent and future-focused people to manage Zambian resources and companies.
Empower Zambians and Restore their Dignity
- Restore the dignity of Zambians through the provision of quality education, health, sanitation, social welfare and protection.
- Strengthen governance structures and ensure enforcement of laws and policies for the benefit of all Zambians.
- Promote freedom of speech and expression, including divergent views on the issues of national interest.
Institute Meritocratic Leadership
- Reward and promote people based on merit rather than on patronage and personal affiliations
- Ensure professionalism, independence and autonomy in our legal, security and public institutions.
- Promote integrity and accountability for leadership succession and continuity.