Skip to content
- Following the deregistration of Heritage Party in 2019 by Brigadier General Godfrey Miyanda, some founder members decided to re-register the party as New Heritage Party, now under the leadership of Chishala Kateka, one of the original founders.
- The Heritage Party was formed around certain ideals and aspirations which saw a large number of Zambians agreeing and buying into those aspirations. The objective of the party was to help Zambians attain their God given Heritage.
- It is the fact that we did not attain what we set out to do that we have re-registered as the New Heritage Party. To finish what we started.
- What the New Heritage Party brings is not a new thing but a continuation of our quest to see Zambia becoming the nation that it ought to have become decades ago, Zambia becoming an economic powerhouse in Africa and Zambians begin to enjoy the fruits of their inheritance.
- The current economic and political climate, which many Zambians are not happy with, has fueled the need to unite the country as one to bring fresh and credible solutions